Sunday, October 25, 2009

weird dry dream

The dream had me by myself to begin with. Laying on a couch. Company arrives. A guy and two ladies. One of the ladies was with the dude. The other one sat close to me. I new her from high school. I had partial lucidity so I sat up and started cuddling her and held her in my lap. She was smiling and I could feel her love. Pretty soon the background chatter turned to a low mumble. It was me and her now as our guests got the hint and left. We then made off to the bed room. Things got heavy but no clothes were removed.

Then for some reason I got to view myself in third person. We were in a dark room and I got up on a very small stage. I was wearing a big black cloak with the image of a full moon on the front. The stage was dark but the moon was bright. I slowly turned around and the moon vanished. As I came turned around 360 the image on the front of my cloak was that of a fire god. The woman then coaxed me of the stage and I woke up.

No comments: